21.3.14

Catching Up

I haven't done an Instagram roundup post in like four months. Here goes!
 
My beloved original ABBA tshirt, overcast day in Christchurch, close-up of the 1950s kangaroo-print dress!

 
Some Repettos I got for $20, belts opshopped while road tripping around the North Island, and the beautiful mid-century beside table my fella opshopped for me and carried home! So good to finally have a proper table, rather than just piles of books that collapsed onto each other all the time.


Some of a huge pile of books I got for 50c each, my lovely perfumes c/o Smelly Cat, some 1950s cardigans opshopped recently.


A good makeup day, presents to me from me, opshopped cutout belt and a novelty print 1950s dress that I've since sold (too tiny!).

 
INSANELY GOOD NOVELTY PRINT SKIRT on @carmenzelda when I picked up some purchases off her, and said purchases - Swirl dresses!

This only goes back to like January. Better start work on the next one! 

3 comments:

  1. I'd kill for that Abba tee shirt! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous...that's all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SPACE SKIRT = AMAZING!!

    Also I answered your Ella questions, sorry I took so long!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! If you require a specific answer to a question, you can find our email addresses on our 'about' page. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...